Thursday, September 4, 2014

About Me

Hi my name is Gail --- nickname GAY and this is my blog, hence GloG. And tho I often think, speak, act and sometimes look like my name (dahil makapal ako mag makeup )--- I am all woman.



Thank God for my two beautiful kids, I have living proof that I have a uterus.


If you still do not believe me, here is a picture of my ultrasound. (Yes may matres ako)


My blog was originally called Gaylog but I was afraid it would alienate my billions of potential male readers:

Guy 1:  Pare, promise you should subscribe to this very insightful blog called Gaylog!
Guy2: Sapakin kaya kita! 

So for their sake, I shortened it to Glog :)

It took me forever to start this blog because I've wasted a lot of time watching very deep and mind provoking TV programs :)


...Playing online poker (I am BarbieG, currently number 10 in ranking in the Philippines / Appeak Poker )


...Bargain or grocery shopping



...or just hanging out and being silly with my family.


Business Development Director by day but wife and mom 100% of the time. So I guess you have an idea where this blog is headed.

I will often speak in Taglish ( because our local language has a tagos puso effect) but I will translate everything (because GloG will be a Global phenomenon soon).  I may also have spelling or grammatical errors. Just keep in mind that I am not a writer, I am a lover!

I write the way I speak : verbal diarrhea so this blog is really just you listening to me make chika.  I rarely edit my thoughts since I like finding joy in any situation and making fun of myself. But I am also super sensitive---so be kind.

I hope you follow me and my misadventures and find inspiration in them. Because if I can make at least one person happy by doing this, then starting this blogging thing will be all worth it.


Thank you for visiting :)


Love: Mommy Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment