Friday, September 5, 2014

Spend vs Splurge / Valentino vs CMG

I was never a bag person but when I saw that even minimum wage earners were spending for their own signature bags I was like, maybe I should jump and join the bandwagon.

I never found the courage tho to cough out 5-6 digits worth of hard earned money on a bag.
My priority was always on long term investments that would guarantee that I can send my kids to the best schools.  I mean, to each his own right? 



Despite that belief however, I am not the type who will deprive myself of beautiful things.  So yes, I have A LOT of bags --- All getting the same attention from friends and strangers even if they were not a Hermes or a Chanel.

My current favorite is this CMG bag which I got for a little less than P3,000 recently. My friend who was into bags thought it was a Valentino proving my point that its not in the bag its the one who carries it :



CMG Bag:  P2999.00 or 66 USD




List of CMG Branches

  • Alabang Town Center

    Space No. 3007 2nd Level Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City 1770
  • Glorietta 4

    Space 213-214 Glorieta 4 Ayala Center, Makati City 1224
  • Greenhills Shopping Center

    Unit 62 Level B Shoppesville Arcade Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila 1502
  • Robinsons Galleria

    Space No. 02136 Level 2 Robinsons Galleria Edsa or Ortigas Ave Ugong Norte Quezon City
  • Robinsons Midtown

    Space 244 Level 2 Robinsons Place-Ermita Manila Midtown Ermita, Manila 1000
  • Rockwell

    151 Level RI, The Power Plant Amapola cor Estrella Sts Poblacion, Makati City 1210
  • Shangrila

    Unit 204 Shangrila Plaza Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550
  • SM Aura Premiere

    3rd Level SM Aura Premiere, McKinley Parkway corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
  • SM Mall of Asia

    SMOA 247 SM Mall of Asia SM Central Business Park Bay City, Pasay City 1300
  • SM Megamall

    SMMG E-303 SM Megamall Doña Julia Vargas Avenue Wack Wack Greenhills East, Mandaluyong City 1550
  • SM The Block

    228 (ANE) The Block at SM City North Ave cor Edsa, Quezon City
  • SM The Podium

    314 The Podium Doña J Vargas Ave cor ADB Ave Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City 1550
  • Trinoma

    Space 2015 & 2016 Level M2 Trinoma Mall Edsa cor North Ave Pag-asa, Quezon City
  • Ayala Cebu

    Ayala Business Park Arch. Bishop Reyes Ave Luz Cebu City, Cebu 6000
  • SM Cebu

    162 (NW) 1/L SM City Cebu North Reclamation Area Mabolo, Cebu City 6000
  • Abreeza Davao

    Ground Floor, Abreeza Mall, Store No. 1044 J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada 8000 Davao City

Department Stores:

  • SM Aura Premiere

    McKinley Parkway corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
  • SM Lanang

    J.P. Laurel Avenue Brgy. San Antonio
Agdao District, Davao City
  • SM Makati

    Ayala Center, Brgy. San Lorenzo, Makati City, 1223
  • SM Megamall

    SMMG E-303 SM Megamall Doña Julia Vargas Avenue Wack Wack Greenhills East, Mandaluyong City 1550
  • SM North Edsa

    SM City North Edsa, North Avenue corner EDSA, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines

3 comments:

  1. I agree....it's not about the bag....it's the person carrying it. Most of my bags that are branded are pro bono, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds of the same feather , kung matinik malalim... Ano daw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. The bag last night wasn't a Valentino??? I could have sworn! Btw, nice finally meeting you Gail! Mareng Jaz is your telemarketer, bidang bida ka palagi haha. See you soon! :-*

    ReplyDelete