Sunday, October 5, 2014

5 Signs that my yaya has too much time in her hands

You just know your HRO (house relations officer) has too much free time when:

1. She has make-up 24/7...and it gets thicker and thicker.

She will always put makeup where ever we go: birthday parties, baptisms, malls, in church, during reunions, when she buys beer in the nearby sari-sari store, pagnagpapa-load, when she buys veggies in the market, when she goes down to gossip with our building guard---name it, her makeup will always make kabog my makeup. Parlor quality I swear.

(No wonder she takes longer than me to get ready)

Today I realized that she doesn't need to go out to put paint on her face.   We just left them for 3 hours in the house and look what happened to her brows.  

Que horror naging long lost sister ni Bert!  We had a good laugh...walang basagan ng trip!



2.  She can turn a useless box into a bomb shelter:

Enough said.


3.  She (they) can go malling and watch a movie with me:


Poor Jun was left with Sasha and Sky while the 3 of us went on a day off.  That's what he gets when he refuses to watch a Tagalog film with me.
Double whammy because Sky pooped while we were gone.  He now has a new respect for people who knows how to wash a kid's pwet (butt).

To Jun, we dedicate this selfie to you.

4.  She can fill 50 pages of Sasha's drawing book with her art:







I can seriously go on and on with the photos but I think I made my point.

5.  She can make anything her canvass.

And since she used up all the pages in Sasha's drawing book, pati sayote pinatulan! 


Imagine my shock when I saw this staring at me inside the ref!
-0-


Oh how can you not love them!


Seriously tho, I always tell them just as they have a boss, I have a boss at work too  and I demand the same dedication that I give my job. 

And  like in any work; do your responsibilities well and you'll have all the time 
...to bring out the artist in you and make a sayote family.



Tse!


1 comment:

  1. Your yaya is one of a kind. LOL.

    ReplyDelete